Surveying Services with a New Name
ALPHA Survey Group is beginning a new chapter in its' evolution as a provider of surveying services. Originally established as Alpha Survey and Engineering Associates, we're continuing the work that started over 27 years ago providing surveying services to a broad base of public and private clients in support of their design, permitting and construction needs. In addition to surveying, Alpha provides engineering design services through in-house or external resources in support of small residential and commercial projects.
With the creation of ALPHA Survey Group, LLC, yet another chapter has begun. ALPHA continues to be a forward thinking company focused on responsiveness to its clients' needs by consistently delivering accurate and quality services.
- MassDOT S1 & S2 Prequalified
- Commonwealth of MA OSD Statewide Contract (PRF-69)
- Federal Cage Code 5XC71 NAICS Code 541370
- PLS Registrations: MA, RI, CT, PA
- OSHA 40 Certified Field Staff
- Society of American Military Engineers
- Licensed Site Professional Association
- RI Society of Environmental Professionals
- Property and Topographical Surveys
- Ground Control for Photogrammetric Mapping
- Earthwork quantities
- Land Court Surveys
- Chapter 91 Licenses
- Landfill Surveys
- ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys
- Site & Building Construction layout
- As-built surveys
- Wetland location
- Building Permit Plans
- Airport Improvements
- Dams / Dikes / Revetments
A Transition in Ownership
An Evolution in Client Service & Markets Served
Building on Alpha's past services to public and private clients, particularly engineering and construction firms, there has been a deliberate shift in focus. The public sector, which had always been an important client base, continues in importance. ALPHA's existing transportation, environmental/coastal, and utility experience provides a unique opportunity to re-focus ALPHA on it's client's project needs particularly with regards to data collection accuracy and the quality of digital deliverables.
ALPHA Survey Group periodically has employment opportunities for experienced professionals. We offer comprehensive benefits and competitive pay for qualified individuals. Call (508) 295-5505 or use the contact form below to learn more.